One summer my family took a day trip to a certain amusement park in northern Illinois, and I brought a friend along with my siblings. During a long, hot wait in line for a roller coaster with my friend and middle sister, I saved a kid’s life–well, his leg.
A little boy across from us in the winding line somehow pushed his leg very far between two of the fence posts. The line started moving and his family is tugging the little boy’s leg to move him along, but that was not working and the boy was in pain. To this day, I don’t know what went through my head when I pulled my Chapstick out of my pocket, handed it to the family, and said, “here, use this to lubricate each side of his leg before removing it.”
The family looked at me oddly, but they did as I suggested and the little boy’s leg was freed from the fence. Then the family gave me back my Chapstick like I would still use it after it was on a kid’s knee.
Like that curious little boy, sometimes you need a little extra help to pull wire, which is where the 31-388 ClearGuide Lubricant from IDEAL comes in handy. It may not be a teenager with chapstick, but this quart bottle gets the job done!
- Perfect for all electrical and datacom pulls
- Also safe with all cable jackets
- Easy to apply by hand, brush, or pump
- Its exceptional lubricity creates a super fast pull
- Plus it is an easy clean-up!
- The clear and colorless lubricant has a polymer-based formula
- controlled evaporation rate is great for shorter runs
- Remains stable over wide temperature ranges–usable from 32°F to 180°F (-1°C to 82°C)
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that won’t clog conduit
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive
With the 31-388 ClearGuide Lubricant you can also save the day!