Spring time is here! Time to clean up all the nasty stuff in your yards and gardens that winter left behind.
If you’re like me, and you have an electric leaf blower, weed whacker and hedge trimmer, then you know the pain of dragging a 100 foot cord through the yard. It always manages to get wrapped around a flower pot that gets dumped over, creating even more work (not to mention you might need to sleep with one eye open after your wife finds out that you killed her favorite plant).
Wouldn’t it be great to have outlets all over your yard? Yes friends! Now you can with the Arlington Gard-N-Post! This is a great way to install outlets and lighting throughout your yard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Molded-in color is permanent – unlike painted posts where lawn equipment chips the color off
• Openings on both sides of the post for back-to-back power
• Low voltage separator provided for Power use on one side and Low Voltage on the other (phone, security, & cable TV)
• Built-in stabilizers need no assembly and provide rigid support
• GP19’s stabilizers offer greater use of above ground height
• GP26’s taller design provides additional height for wiring devices and increased burial depth
• Angle cut post for easy access to underground wiring
• (2) 1/2” KOs for a UL Listed enclosure