Labeling is a big deal in the electrical industry: from wire labels to panels and push-buttons.
You would feed a hard plastic tape into it, turn the knob to the letter you wanted, pull the trigger and the letter would be punched into the tape.
Then peel off the back and stick it on whatever you were labeling.
And we labeled EVERYTHING!! Our lunch boxes, folders, lockers and each other.
Now a days labeling is more sophisticated and the label makers can get very pricey.
The BMP 21-PLUS
TOUGH on the outside, SMART on the inside. The super rugged, ultra intelligent BMP®21-PLUS is an affordable label and wire printer designed for the tool box.
- This handheld label printer creates multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards and other industrial items
- On-board keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and backlit LCD graphics display for easier labeling even in low-lit areas
- Prints in 6 different text sizes ranging from 6 point to 40 point in a single color
- Compatible with Brady BMP21 Series printer continuous tape cartridges to enable printing of various styles and widths
- Drop-tested and reinforced with molded-rubber impact bumpers for durability in the most demanding work environments