You’re charged with a quest! To install a new outlet in order to plug in the new landscape lights. This journey will lead into the dark underbelly of your house, known as “The Crawl Space.”
You must choose your weapons carefully, for you will be alone with no elves, dwarfs, or small hairy folk to help you. First, the Klein 602-7DD Demolition Driver. It has a seven inch blade and is made to chisel through rock and stone. (Disclaimer: It will not glow when Orcs are around!) Next, the most important, the Klein J206-8C All-Purpose Pliers. With this tool you can strip solid or stranded wire, shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws, and the long nose is great for grabbing and looping wire. The long nose can also be used to UN lodge small shiny items that may be stuck in the earth with the power to save the world.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- EC&M Magazine’s Product of The Year 2015 Platinum Award Winner
- Strips and cuts 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire.
- Long nose for extended reach, grabbing and looping wire.
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for hard wire.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble.
- Forged steel for maximum durability.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Dual material Journeyman handles provide better grip.