It’s that wonderful time of year for gift giving!! It can be stressful running around to stores and possibly getting trampled to find the right present.
Who can forget the horrible Cabbage Patch Kid Riots of 1983? People were fist fighting, kicking and trampling each other just to get one.
Or the Tickle Me Elmo from 1996? Oh man, no one was giggling when they were clawing and scratching to get that red, furry, and (kind of creepy) vibrating stuffed animal!
Why risk your physical well being and sanity when you just shop at https://www.gordonelectricsupply.com/? In the electrical world there are all kinds of toys that are cool to give—and receive! Here are few cools things you can find!
- 39 pockets for tons of tool storage
- Hard, molded front pocket protects safety glasses
- Front zipper pocket for small parts and tools
- Taller bag and interior pockets allow for long screwdrivers
- Fully molded bottom protects from the elements
- Orange interior for easy tool visibility
- 1680d ballistic weave for durability and water resistance
- Shoulder straps with extra padding and handles for easy carrying
- (4) Pliers with dipped grips (30-430, 35-038, 35-052, 35-430)
- (1) Reflex™ T®-5 T®-Stripper Wire Stripper (45-415)
- (1) Combo Crimp/Strip Tool (30-428)
- (4) Cushion Grip Screwdrivers (35-164, 35-186, 35-193, 35-194)
- (1) Electrician’s Hammer (35-210)
- (1) 25’ Auto-Lock™ Tape Measure (35-242)
- (1) Pocket Fuse Puller (34-002)
- (1) Hawkbill Knife (35-286)
- (1) Ergonomic Hacksaw (35-261)
- (1) 18” Large Mouth Bag (35-427)
So have a great Holiday Season, and if you do hit the brick and mortar stores …Stay Safe!!!