I do a lot of home projects, and I love to listen to music while I work. In my house it’s easy. I just turn up the surround sound loud enough to hear it in every room. The only problem is, so can my neighbors! Although I did see an older coupling walk past my house bobbing their heads to “LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!”
So, I started just using my phone. Taking it from room to room. Not the best quality and it reminds me of the old transistor radios we carried around as kids. Ear buds, as it turns out, were not the answer. I got the cord wrapped around a drill bit and tore them right out of my ears.
Then I found this!
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth* or a wired auxiliary input
- 8 ft (10 m) connectivity range (in open space)
- 10-Hour battery life
- Drop protected up to 6.6 ft (2 m)
- Powerful rear magnet holds speaker to metal surfaces (panels, ducts, etc.)
- Twist-lock flange mounts to Klein’s Lighted Tool Bag (Cat. No. 55431)
- 1/4-20 threaded mount on bottom allows attachment to any standard tripod
- Rated IP45 waterproof/dustproof
- Able to answer calls hands-free with the built-in speakerphone
- Includes 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary cable and micro USB-to-standard USB charging cable
FYI : Even though you can connect the speaker to the Tool Bag full of tools, I don’t advise trying to hold it up to your ear while dancing like we did with boom boxes in the old days!