Since the pandemic hit everyone has been spending time at home. The winter was brutal, stuck in 4 walls, staring at each other.
Now it is summer and time to get outside. A lot of people are still not going places. These are the people that can still stand to look at each other.
Pool sales have been through the roof!! Giving relief to the boredom of watching movies, playing board games and trying not to kill each other.
Pools can be expensive to run. Leaving the pump on all the time is not necessary, but it does need to run. No one wants a green pool.
The Intermatic P1100 pool timer series is easy to install and can save a lot of money.
These plug-in timers are grounded and utilize a flip-open enclosure rated for outdoor use. Great for providing timer function to pumps, landscaping or holiday lighting.
- 2 ON/2 OFF settings per day with removable trippers, more ON/OFF events with addition of extra trippers
- Minimum 30-min ON/OFF time
- Built into outdoor rated enclosure with clear or black flip cover
- Grounded standard or locking type style NEMA plug and receptacle
- Plugs directly into wall outlet
- P1101 15 A, 120 VAC, 60 Hz 5-15 cord end 22″ cord
- P1121 15 A, 120 VAC, 60 Hz 5-15 cord end 13″ cord
- P1131 20 A, 120 VAC, 60 Hz L5-20 cord end 22″ cord