Since the pandemic hit everyone has been spending time at home. The winter was brutal, stuck in 4 walls, staring at each other.
Now it is summer and time to get outside. A lot of people are still not going places. These are the people that can still stand to look at each other.
Pool sales have been through the roof!! Giving relief to the boredom of watching movies, playing board games and trying not to kill each other.
Pools can be expensive to run. Leaving the pump on all the time is not necessary, but it does need to run. No one wants a green pool.
The Intermatic P1100 pool timer series is easy to install and can save a lot of money.
These plug-in timers are grounded and utilize a flip-open enclosure rated for outdoor use. Great for providing timer function to pumps, landscaping or holiday lighting.
- 2 ON/2 OFF settings per day with removable trippers, more ON/OFF events with addition of extra trippers
- Minimum 30-min ON/OFF time
- Built into outdoor rated enclosure with clear or black flip cover
- Grounded standard or locking type style NEMA plug and receptacle
- Plugs directly into wall outlet
Summertime is great: The warm weather, sunshine, and days at the pool. But then there are the wasp, hornets and bees! There is no greater pain then getting stung by one of these little demons.
For electricians, they are really a pest. Always in light fixtures and outdoor boxes, waiting for their often unsuspecting prey.
So I was very excited when I found out that CRC has the 14010 Wasp & Hornet Killer Plus.
This stuff is great because you don’t have to be close to the flying menace to take them out! It can shots up to 20 feet. If you aim is good, and you want to take a chance, you can take them out in midair. The CRC 14010 Wasp & Hornet Killer Plus is also:
- A high-strength insecticide
- Ergonomic with a trigger that provides control, even with gloved hands
We’ve added it to our summer electrical work must-haves!
Man, it’s been a hot one this summer!!! Forget about frying an egg on the sidewalk; this kind of heat would fry an egg inside the chicken.
If you have to work outside or if you working inside with no air conditioning it’s brutal!
Unfortunately, sticking you head in a bucket of cool water is great, but it doesn’t last.
The good news is that Klein has a great product to cool you down and keep you cooled down. And the best part? It is reusable!
Klein Cooling Towel, Gray 60093
- Advanced PVA cooling technology
- Feels cooler than ambient air temperature
- Activates quickly; under a minute!
- Stays cool for hours
- Multi-use; reactivate several times
- 13-Inch x 29.5-Inch (330 mm x 749 mm)
- To activate or re-use, wet the towel and gently wring out the excess water
- Machine or hand wash with mild detergent; air dry only
- Store damp in storage tube with cap off for daily use