Have you ever noticed that in the early seasons of the television show, Survivor, the winners often were able to fit in with all of the factions and adjust their personality to stay in the game? Now, the later seasons are full of gimmicks that the worry of the contestants surviving extreme conditions is no longer a concern. There is the beauty versus brawn season and the battle of the genders, but as a viewer I don’t feel as worried about their survival as those first four seasons.
So, if the networked hired me to produce a Survivor-styled show for our industry, I would make sure the Sylvania 79751 LED recessed downlight was a contestant. It would be the contestant who knew how to make alliances with everyone else! Seriously, it is versatile enough for a range of applications like healthcare, hospitality, office, property management, residential, retail, and even durable for dry, damp, or wet locations. It has something to offer everyone on the island.
Its versatility is only one of its benefits, though. Check out what else the Sylvania 79751 LED recessed downlight can offer the tribe:
- RT5/6 16 Watt LED Lamp Type with 5 or 6 Inch Nominal Aperture Size (Round aperture shape)
- Airtight, Ultra LED Brand with initial intensity of 1200 Lumen
- 3000 K color temperature & color rendering index 90
- Beam angle is 80 degrees with an efficacy of 75 Lumen per Watt
- RoHS Compliant and has FCC approval
- It is lead-free and can replace up to 100W Incandescent
Hopefully my reality show pitch is picked up by a network, but until then keep this downlight kit in mind if you are trying out for Survivor.