Well, it isn’t really the FINAL countdown and it isn’t the new year yet, but it is the last blog post for the year 2022. Including this countdown, we’ve shared 25 posts this year; we’ve written about new products, some Gordon favorites, and interesting news from our partners and within Gordon.
The most viewed posts do not include any hair metal band, sadly, though they have plenty of puns and useful information. So let’s take a look at the top five most viewed posts of 2022.
Top 5 Gordon Blog posts
- Partner Spotlight: ABB in the Green with Innovation. Coming in as the most viewed post, ABB made major changes to their switchgear solutions to be safer and more sustainable.
- Bring on the Cold. It might not bring on the heartache, but this heat exchanger balaclava will keep your face warm on the job.
- This Little Light of Mine, I’m Gonna Let It Shine!! If you were blinded by the light when reading this classic post, we might have an emergency (lighting) on our hands.
- Made in America. I’ve been waiting for a search feature like you. And apparently so have the Gordon blog readers! Take a step-by-step guide and introduction to one of the newest search features on our website.
- Sparking Awareness: Resources for Electrical Safety. Walk this way for tips on staying safe with electrical work.
Thank you for making 2022 another good year and we will see you in 2023 with some new posts to talk about.