Now, we’re a fan of many things at Gordon, but there are some special products that just light up our world in a different way. Often, we learn about these products at or after the AHR Expo happens, but this year we were ahead of the game with what our friends at Broan-Nutone presented.
This year they had a really cool solution to all those exhausting fan problems. From their Flex Series, Broan-Nutone brought their A-game with this Humidity Sensing Ventilation Fan & Light.
You don’t need AHR access to see this product, or attic access to install it. It has new technology that reduces backdrafts of warm and cold air and has a sensor that will automatically turn it on and off when the set humidity point is reached. It just makes sense to us!
And you can find it at Gordon!
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- Sones for Ultra quiet performance
- Bright 3000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Humidity sensing technology
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required.
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
We never get exhausted talking about this exhaust fan, so ask a Gordon rep for more information.