It’s winter in the USA, and let’s be real, we’re cold. Our toes are cold. Our ears are cold. Our fingers? Cold. And all this cold is stuffing up our noses. And our noses being stuffy? Reminds us of spring allergies.
Looking for a heater that will keep you warm, but also aren’t forced air blowing around dust, allergens, and dander? We think you’re looking for tried and true baseboard heating, and our friends from TPI have the perfect solution for you.
A product that they presented at AHR this year was a baseboard heater! With no need to run any additional HVAC Systems, this is a great way to control the temperature within those extra cold rooms where the central heating just doesn’t reach or rooms like your basement!
- Available in white or ivory with stainless steel heating element and aluminum fins
- Painted 22 gauge steel front with 20 gauge junction boxes located on each end of the heater – junction boxes contain quick connect cable clamps and 6” ground lead wires
- Over-temperature thermal limit extends the entire length of heated area
- A full-length wireway provided along the back of the heater – enclosed conduit available
- Heater can be mounted to the wall by using the key hole knockouts every 4” at the back of the heater
- Optional in-built thermostats field installed in the junction box