It’s always the same problem, you’re up on a ladder, trying to hang a light or a ceiling fan and the screws they provide are always so small, that if you don’t use a magnetic tipped screw driver it is impossible to keep from dropping the screw. This can cause a lot of trips up and down a ladder, and if you lose the screw, forget it. You will of course find it, a week later when you are walking through your living room barefoot and it goes right into the bottom of your tootsie! This could cause an infection, gangrene and death!
To avoid all of this, wouldn’t be cool if you could magnetize all your screwdrivers?
Well now you can the Klein MAG2!
- Magnetizes and demagnetizes screwdriver tips and bits using powerful rare-earth magnets
- Single swipe operation provides immediate magnetization and demagnetization
- Fits most screwdrivers including precision screwdrivers, 1/4 Slotted, #2 Phillips and #3 Phillips
- Attaches to tool bags or backpacks with the included stainless-steel key ring
- No batteries required
- Made in USA with global components
To magnetize: insert screwdriver fully into magnetizing slot; avoid rotating the shaft while drawing out slowly.
To demagnetize: insert screwdriver fully into demagnetizing slot; avoid rotating the shaft while drawing out slowly.