The incandescent light bulb, the work horse of lighting since Edison invented it! The power of this invention is a fond memory of mine. When I was a kid, my sister had an EZ-Bake oven! It was amazing to me that a light bulb could make treats. No matter how they turned out, she would always made me eat them.
If you have ever taken out a burning lamp, you know how hot they get. Older houses have porcine sockets with a lamp in the closet. Let’s face it, we fill our closets, and an exposed lamp could make an EZ-bake disaster.
In most cases the fixture must be replaced with a new fixture that has a globe, or, you can simply install the Sylvania ULTRA LED Retro Fit lamp! It’s so simple, take out the existing lamp and screw the ULTRA LED into the socket! BAM!!! You now have a great looking LED fixture with a pull chain.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lumen package: – 700 lumens @ 9 watts (without pull chain)-
- 1200 lumens @ 15 watts (with pull chain)
- Replacement for 65W incandescent
- CCT: 2700K & 4000K
- CRI of 82
- Reduces energy consumption up to 86%
- 50,000 hours life (L70)
- Suitable for damp and dry locations
- Save up to $308 over the life of the fixture and last 25X longer
- 5 year warranty