Breast cancer is one of the most common kinds of cancer diagnosed in women. About 1 in 8 women born today in the United States will get breast cancer at some point in their lives.
The good news is that most women can survive breast cancer if it’s discovered and treated early. A mammogram – the screening test for breast cancer – can help find breast cancer early when it’s easier to treat.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a chance to raise awareness about the importance of finding breast cancer early. Make a difference! Spread the word about mammograms and encourage communities, organizations, families, and individuals to get involved.
How can National Breast Cancer Awareness Month make a difference? We can use this opportunity to spread the word about taking steps to detect breast cancer early.
3M is helping with the H-713R pink Hard Hat
These hard hats show support for breast cancer detection all while looking stylish!
- 4-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customize height and fit
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type I, Class C
- Replaceable brow pad enhances comfort and extends service life of hard hat
- ANSI/ISEA compliant when worn in the forward and reverse donning positions
And the P2001 No-Touch Ear Plugs. A comfortable and easy way to show your support for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- No roll-down, easy-insertion design keeps tip clean even if hands are dirty
- Push-to-fit livewire stem flexes sideways if impacted during wear
- Cylindrical shape fits most ears comfortably
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL