One of the biggest pains for electricians is hauling and pulling wire without it getting tangled up. If you are using a lot of colors, and the spools are just sitting on the floor there is gonna be a mess!!
The wire usually ends up in a knot that even Houdini on a good day could not untangle.
And hauling multiple spools at one time can be back breaking. It usually means a lot of trips back and forth juggling heavy reels. (Yes, it’s a great work out, but there are better ways.)
Madison Electric Products by Southwire has a very cool rack that takes all the work out of pulling wire and lets you keep work and working out separate!
Their MH8210 Wire Cart is designed to carry up to 12 spools of wire where you need them most. Constructed of square-tube steel tubing with a premium powder coat finish, our Wire Cart holds up to everyday wear and tear. A 3/8 ” hitch pin clip allows easy loading and changing of spools.
- Designed to carry up to 12 spools of wire!
- Made of square-tube steel with a premium powder coat finish.
- Holds up to everyday wear and tear
- 3/8” hitch pin clip allows easy loading and changing of spools
- Shipped knocked down & takes up less shelf space
- Saves time and energy carrying spools back and forth
So make it easy on yourself and get the MH8210 Wire Cart.