Fall has hit in corn country. The days are getting shorter which means the all the farmers are seeing which barn light is out. You know, the barn light! It has been around forever. With it’s horrible yellow glow and a lens that flies off as soon as the wind blows. Every fall we go through dozens of them! They are a huge waste of electricity burning 150 watts of yellow light that just makes everything look like nuclear fallout.
Well, no more! These dinosaurs have finally been replaced with a LED alternative.
- Replaces 175W mercury vapor and 150W HPS barn lights
- Widespread light distribution illuminates large areas
- High-impact poly-carbonate lens
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing withstands harsh environments
- Integrated dusk to dawn photocell
- 100,000-hour LED lifespan
This fixture is very easy to install and in most cases, it will fit right on the existing arm!